Let's praise the lord❤️🌹




“Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their toil.” (Ecclesiastes 4:9)


Trusting in this Word of life, I humbly turn to you:


Dear Father,


I thank you for the gift of relationships and community in my life. I surrender my interactions, my family bonds, and my friendships into your care. Teach me to love sincerely and to serve others with humility. Strengthen my relationships with patience and understanding. Protect me from division, misunderstanding, and isolation. Grant me grace to be a source of encouragement to those around me. Help me to value unity and to build peace wherever I go. May my presence today reflect your love to others.


Loving Father, as I begin this day, I place before you the personal intentions that remain in my heart. (Take a moment to mention them to the Lord.) 


Receive them according to your mercy and, if it be your will, grant me the grace I seek.


May this be my portion and your glory today, through Christ our Lord. Amen.


In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.


Kindly give this prayer to others. It is in giving that we receive.


#god #inspiration #motivation #thoughtoftheday #dailyprayer #love #life #lifelessons

Comments

Popular Posts